Our Vision: Kaimuki Christian Church is a gathering place drawing people of all ages into God's presence where we experience Jesus' love, acceptance and forgiveness, and are equipped to live for His purpose.
Our "20/20" Vision
By 2020 and God's grace, we will:
• Grow deep and strong as God’s family through small groups and inter-generational relationships, displaying our Island people in the mosaic of Christ’s Kingdom.
• Build a ‘home’ on this block to serve our community and house our growing family.
• Extend Jesus’ love, acceptance and forgiveness from K aimuki to the ends of the earth.
Our Core Values:
• Worship (Psalm 34:3)
God’s creation reflects His glory.
We worship Him with praise!
• Belonging (John 13:35)
God’s people are family.
We share our lives together in faith!
• Reaching Out (Colossians 1:28)
God’s heart aches for lost people.
We pursue them with His love!
• Growing (1 Peter 2:2)
God’s Word shapes us like Jesus.
We embrace His teaching in hope!
• Serving (Philippians 2:3-5)
God’s Son Jesus humbly served.
We minister with joy!
Master Plan for the Block: Program of Facilities / Ideas <download pdf file>: